Add a Mailchimp pop-up to your WooCommerce store
In this tutorial you will learn how to add an email subscription pop-up to your WordPress website. It does not require installing any plugin.
- Log in to your Mailchimp account
- Open Audience from the top menu
- Click on Manage Audience drop-down and select Signup forms
- Click on the Select button next to Subscriber pop-up
- Design your pop-up and click on Generate Code
- Copy the code snippet to clipboard
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel
- From the side menu hover on Appearance and select Theme Editor
- Open Theme Footer file (footer.php)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the file and paste the pop-up code snippet right above the closing </body> tag
- Update the file and you're done. The popup should appear on your website.